So I saw this story on the news and was so amazed that I had to go onto youTube and watch it over and over. Just watching the reunion of Christian with his previous owners sent chills down my spine. It just reminds us if animals are treated with love they never forget!!
This story starts when a lion was purchased at a departmant store in London. As he grew his owners decided that the best thing was to release him back into Africa. They were succesful and he became the leader of his own pride. One year later they went back to see him. Just watch the Joy on his face when he recognizes his owners.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xmc8gDzk2sg
7 comments:
I loved this story. Very sweet.
That is awesome that the other lions in the pride came up to them also. Do you think frodo would remember you if you left him after a year?
animals remember a lot more than we give them credit for.
It is the sweetest story. I'm glad you have it posted on your blog. Then I can watch it when I need to feel good.
That was so sweet! Thanks for posting it!
Random question--Does your Dr. do TPLOs? Britain is in need of one but I don't know if it's something to consider with his crappy hips since he's already had bilateral FHO surgery. Poor baby. :(
Jeremy of course Frodo would remeber me I did leave him for over six months and he still loved me when he joined us out here.
Thanks for the response! The dr I worked for down here does them, too, but I was wondering if there was someone up in Idaho where my parents are that someone I know has had experience with (he's my baby and I'm a freak about who gets to do stuff to him!). I'll pass that info on to my mom! Funny that we are communicating this way!
Post a Comment