1. Went out to dinner with Brad and Jolene friday night to a restaurant called Stockmans. it was good!
2. All last week it took me over 1 1/2 hrs to drive home from work. they have been working on repaving the freeway between Rexburg and Idaho Falls for the past several months. For some reason last week everyone felt it was necessary to drive 10 mph through the construction zone, ugh!
3. Saturday I used the riding lawn mower for the first time, although I'm not sure I should have learned because now Dave will expect me to do it every week, and I definitely think it should be his job :)
4.Took Brad and Jolene out on the boat in the afternoon, along with Jen and Cindy from my work. Everyone seemed to have a good time even Jen's two kids( Shawnee and Devlin).
5. Dave went on the surf board with Shawnee, because she was to scared to try on her own. It was hard work, but she had a great time.
6. We were able to get everyone else that tried either up on the surfboard or the wakeboard!
7. Every time we go out Frodo becomes more comfortable on the boat, there were a couple times saturday that I thought he would jump in.
8. When we were ready to leave Dave discovered that the Truck would not start. Luckily Jen had brought her truck with her and we were still able to tow the boat out of the water. After arriving home Dave and Brad went back to the reservoir to get the truck and tow it to a friends place. Dave tried the truck one last time and it started, unbelievable :( because of the trouble it took Dave until midnight to get home.
9. We were very tired Sunday and took a long nap after church. I love naps!!!
10. Went with Jolene today to the Vet to see if Miss was pregnant. She was already 60 days along!!! so in about nine more months they will have a baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment