Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. Friday Dennis, Jan, and Jeffery arrived to visit Daniel and Heather. They delivered a new van for Daniel to use on his FedEx route. The old van spent most of its time in the shop. We went out to dinner with them Friday night.



2. Saturday all the guys came over to work on the FedEx vans to get them ready for work the next week, so Jan, Heather, and I left to do a little shopping in Idaho Falls. I only had one goal in mind, Barnes and Noble. I was very excited to final get my hands on a copy of Breaking Dawn.

3. We stop at TGIFridays for lunch. It took them over an hour to give us our lunches. The manager came over and apologized about the delay, but they had dropped my meal on the floor and had to remake it. They were nice enough to give us two deserts at no charge, yum!

4. After returning to Rexburg, We all went out to the Sand dunes to check them out. None of us had ever been out to them and since they are so well known we thought we should see what it was all about. Dave is excited to take a dirt bike out there for a ride.

5. We had some BBQ tritip for dinner and enjoyed our visit with the Dickson's.

6. I started Breaking Dawn Late Saturday night, just enough to regret having to go to bed. Dave thought it would be fun on Sunday to keep me too busy to read my book. So after church we watched Ocean's thirteen. I really had to pay attention to keep up with the story but it was very entertaining. After I finished with dinner I got right back to the book, so of course Dave had to complain about being ignored. But don't feel too bad, he normal watches Ice road truckers, which I dislike so I never hangout with him during that show anyways.

7.I had to take my car into the dealership on monday for a couple of safety recalls. It was an all day project to replace some fuel lines and heat shield.

8. Sometimes I wish that my tuesdays off would feel more like a day off. I always have so much to do that I can never just relax. Somehow I managed to read a little between errands/jobs and I final finished the book. I won't say much, because I don't want to ruin it for any who hasn't had the chance to read it yet, but I loved it!!!

9. I did a good washing of the boat this morning, it really needed a good cleaning it was filthy.

10. Spent some time today with Jolene teaching me more about training. I had a good time working with Miss again. She is a sweetie.

No comments: