1. Played in the softball game again this week and I actually hit the ball every time I was up to bat.
2. Dave decided that he was tired of not being able to sleep due to the warmth, so we went to Home depot and purchased a swamp cooler. Dave installed it in the spare bedroom window on Saturday. It works great, our friend Jake down the street recommended getting the largest one available even though our square footage is smaller then it is labeled for.That way it can run on low and cool the whole house down.
3.Saturday afternoon we went to Brad and Jolene's to visit and get some time working with their horses. We always have a good time over there. Jolene taught me some more about training and I worked on Miss. She then worked on her young horse. She likes to have someone in the pin with her since he is just learning about riding. Afterwards I went and caught Apache so I could ride a little. whew! what a workout. I also need to invest in some good riding shoes.
4.We Caught the late showing of The Dark Knight. It was so good, definitely lived up to all the hype. Heath Ledger's performance as the joker was amazing, one of the most disturbing villains I've ever watch. It was very suspenseful and very intense. I recommend to everyone who thinks they can handle it!
5. I final decided it was time to tryout netflix. We never rent movies, mostly because I don't ever feel like going down to blockbuster. But there have been a lot of movies I have wanted to see, so netflix seemed like the perfect solution.
6.It is staying very busy at work. yesterday I felt has if I spent all afternoon doing pr work. Talking to clients and keeping them happy. Why do people have to be so difficult?
7. Frodo keeps digging out of the backyard through the side gate. It makes me sad that I can't let him lose in the yard while we are gone. He has this neurotic need to be near us, so even when we are home he spends all his time outside trying to find a way in the house. Good thing he is really good at getting into his kennel now when I leave for work in the morning.
8. Went over to Jolene's again this afternoon and learned some new techniques on Miss. I work on desensitizing her to the stick(training tool) and then getting her to move they way I ask her to. It is a lot of fun!
9.I am loving my tuesdays off, it is so nice having time to do nothing and still get all my errands run.
10.Only 10 more days until Breaking Dawn is released. I am starting to get very excited!
2 comments:
Hi! So I just found your blog. Yay. This is Kaitlin. And I have to say, I'm uber excited for breaking dawn too! :) You can see my blog if you want to. I have you as a friend.
Hi Terri,
Sorry for the slowness of this response…life just got crazy! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I love reading yours! (I sent you a Christmas card last year, but it came back to me…maybe that was around the time that you were moving, or maybe I used the wrong address?) Anyway, it’s fun to see how you are doing.
Most of my memories of you are from tech class, of course. I always felt bad that you didn’t get to work with Kerri and I, and had (how shall we say it nicely?) a partner that was a little bit moody.
I also remember how nice you always were about sharing your notes with me when I had missed various classes.
Last but not least, I find it puzzling that we were in the same stake at home but weren’t friends until college. What a waste of time! We could’ve had fun together at Girls’ Camp and things like that!
Love,
Corri
Post a Comment