It is hard to believe that it has already been two years since Brady was born. Sometimes I still feel like it was just yesterday that we were bringing him home from the Hospital. We celebrated his birthday on the 21st with my parents. He opened some presents and then we had ice cream cake.
I have never really understood the phrase the terrible twos until now. Not only does he fight taking any naps but he is constantly throwing tantrums all day. I spent all day trying to get a happy picture for his birthday, but with one battle after another all day I finally took this picture at 7pm. Ha ha, It must be so difficult to be 2 and not always get everything you want.
Once Papa and Grandma arrived he started warming up a little and by the time I brought the cake out he was all smiles.
This little boy is all personality. He still loves to tease Nathan. They spend a lot of time wrestling with each other laughing and having fun until one of them gets hurt. Brady loves the outdoors and when it isn't too hot you can find us in the backyard. He also loves puzzles and likes having books read to him. He can be really stubborn and is great at finding solutions to his problems. We sure love all that he adds to our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment