It has been hot this past week! And what better way to cool off then spending time at a water park. This time we drove all the way to Wild Water Adventure in Clovis. It is about 20min past the one we went to in Fresno but definitely worth the extra drive. There were a lot more for the kids to do with 4/5 young kid friendly areas including a wave pool and slides. At first Nathan didn't want to go on any of the slides but after about an hour he realized that the slides were fun and ended up trying out all of them. Brady was more interested in just playing in the water or on the pirate ship, and eating. That kid is a bottomless pit when it comes to food. I didn't take very many pictures because I sometimes I feel like I miss out on really enjoying our time when I am only focused on getting pictures. I did pull out my phone towards the end of the day and snapped a few shots of the boys.
Brady sitting down once again for more snacks. I don't know what I was thinking but I didn't pack any snacks. I figured they would be good with lunch and playing in the water. One gentlemen heard the boys asking for snacks and came over with a whole container of snacks for the boys. I was a little embarrassed about how unprepared it made me look but was grateful for the kind gesture.
Here I was asking Brady to smile for me. and this is the new response I get now when I ask to take a picture. Usually he says "no" and then refuses to look at me or smile. I love how you can tell in this picture that he is trying really hard not to smile. Little Stinker!
Just hanging out in the water.
Nathan having fun in one of the play areas.
He really enjoyed this rope course.
Getting a little help from the lifeguard.
No comments:
Post a Comment