Wednesday, August 27, 2014

First day of School

Nathan started his first day of Kindergarten on Thursday August 14th. He was ready and excited for school to start. The first week and a half the kindergarteners got out at 12:10. I think mostly just to get them use to go to school everyday. This week they started on their regular schedule which has him in school until 1:30. I was actually pretty excited to learn that the kindergarteners get out 1 hour earlier then everyone else. Brady has been enjoying our very short walk to go pick up Nathan everyday since the elementary school is right next to our court. the other bonus for living so close is that I don't have to get up early to get him ready on time. With school starting at 7:55 we can basically walk out the front door just after 7:50 and slowly walk to where he lines up for class.

                                                Brady had to be a part of the picture too!
                                                        All set and ready to go!
                              In line waiting for his teacher Mrs. Torres to walk them to class.

 Brady anxiously waiting for them to open the gates so we can pick up Nathan. He sure missed Nathan that first day.
So far Nathan seems to be enjoying school and assures me that he already has 3 friends, haha! They play soccer during recess and that is about as much information as I can get him to share. I have a feeling that I have 13 more years of him not wanting to answer my questions about school.

No comments: