It has been nearly three months and we finally have internet, now to get to updated the blog.
We officially closed on our home on May 30 and moved into our new home a week later. I spent the week before moving painting a couple of the rooms. I wanted to get the office painted because I knew once the furniture was moved in it would be nearly impossible. We have been busy since then unpacking and adjusting to our new surroundings. I think the move was hardest on Nathan who had gotten so use to playing with all his friends at my parents house. He was terribly bored. Once I got most of the unpacking done it was easier for me to focus a little more on his needs. Summer was short this year for us, I really felt like we just finally started finding our groove and then it was time for school to start. We did try to pack in some fun this summer, post to follow.
The backyard is Huge!
I painted the family room this lovely green and the office grey. For now the rest of the house will stay white until I feel more motivated to choose colors.

No comments:
Post a Comment