Congrats! I think Nathan has a lot of you in him Terri. Wow, what a delivery story, you'd think they could have figured out he was breech a few hours sooner and saved you the pain. Yikes, sorry! One of my boys was breech so I had a C-section after 1 contraction, such a cheater. He is just gorgeous, good luck getting settled with your new little man.
Such a good looking baby. Love to see Dave with his little man! I am sure that you are loving having your mom there. Let her do all she can while you recuperate.
7 comments:
He is so adorable. I'm so happy for you. I bet it is nice to have Grandma' s help while you sleep and recover.
Terri, he is so darling!
Terri that top picture totally looks like you, even though other pictures i think Nathan looks a lot like Dave
He is a really cute little baby. Congrats on the new addition to your family.
Congrats! I think Nathan has a lot of you in him Terri. Wow, what a delivery story, you'd think they could have figured out he was breech a few hours sooner and saved you the pain. Yikes, sorry! One of my boys was breech so I had a C-section after 1 contraction, such a cheater. He is just gorgeous, good luck getting settled with your new little man.
Such a good looking baby. Love to see Dave with his little man! I am sure that you are loving having your mom there. Let her do all she can while you recuperate.
All they do is sleep and eat the first few months! I just learned that :) That last picture is really cute.
Post a Comment