CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Now get some rest!
He is so cute. Congrats from us out here in TN! ~ Chantelle, Blake, Maya and Desire'e
Congrats!! I am so excited for the two of you. He is so cute and so little.
Awwww
I've been waiting for some pictures after reading your sister's blog! Congratulations! He is so adorable! What a horrific experience with labor! At least you have that sweet baby to show for it all!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Now get some rest!
He is so cute. Congrats from us out here in TN! ~ Chantelle, Blake, Maya and Desire'e
Congrats!! I am so excited for the two of you. He is so cute and so little.
Awwww
I've been waiting for some pictures after reading your sister's blog! Congratulations! He is so adorable! What a horrific experience with labor! At least you have that sweet baby to show for it all!
Post a Comment