

4. I haven't really had to many food cravings while I've been pregnant. The first 4 months I mostly had food I could eat and food that couldn't. I do have a tendency to drink more milk now but I don't really ever crave something. Maybe it is because I still have a food aversion, but most of the time I have a hard time deciding what I want to eat because nothing really sounds that good. But I have recently discovered that I love oranges, ok so I've always liked oranges, just now they seem to taste way better. The good thing about oranges is they can be shipped to Idaho from California and they still taste great!
5. The weather was so nice just over a week ago and now winter has returned. It has been snowing all week, but at least not a lot of it has been sticking. Sunday was really fun :(, we got to experience the wonders of sideways snow. The spring winds and snow don't really mix. The wind even manage to blow some shingles off the roof.
6.We still have been staying busy at work, I just glad we have made it through February and March dental months. I am ready to have a break from doing 6-7 dentals a day.
7. They have finally started to look for some new techs. I think they may be cutting it a little close, because they have the tendency to go through 3-4 techs before they find someone they are satisfied with. It would be nice to train someone before I went on maternity leave.
8.I was a little disappointed to discover that here in Idaho most people do not qualify for disability pay while on maternity leave. Something about the company you work for needing to be part of the program. Coming from California where they automatically pull disability from your paycheck I just assumed it was the same here. But this is a "right to work" state where employees have no rights other then the privilege of working. Oh well. I am glad I work where I do though, because they offer us more benefits then other companies.
9. I've been trying to decide how long I should continue to work for. Right now my goal is to work the whole month of April.
10. Wow, this was a boring ten.
7 comments:
Don't you love setting up for the baby. That is the best when you start to set everything up and it all strats to come together just how you have imagined. I hope you are enjoying it. I love the crib set it is darling.
Yea! I'm glad the Shopko suggestion worked out for you, ours look just the same except they are faux-leather. I love the crib set as well, so darling! I was crazy and worked up to and including the day I delivered, but working in the hospital you'll deliver at makes that pretty easy :).
Oh I love your crib. That is the exact type and color crib I was originally looking for. It think it is funny we still both have such similar taste.
Love love LOVE the crib set! Good job picking that out. :-) It looks great!!!
The crib and bedding is so cute! I love it!
I can't wait to see the whole room put together. The crib and bedding are absolutely darling.
I love that chair! I want to get one like that before our next baby comes. the crib bedding is so cute. I love it when the room finally gets put together.
Post a Comment