
3. They finally hired a new girl at work and some how it was decided that I was going to do all of her training. So she comes to work in on the mornings that I work.
4. I was surprised to learn that she really has no experience or knowledge of the job, so I guess I am training her from the ground up. I'm not sure if a month will be enough time, hopefully she is a quick learner.
5. Had the slowest day ever at work yesterday. Just one surgery and one appointment in the morning. after cleaning all morning there was really nothing left to do in the afternoon so I went home really early.
6. Because I was off so early I decided it would be a good time to try out Winco a grocery store that everyone said saves them a bunch of money. There were actually some really great deals, milk for less then 2 dollars is always good. the store actually reminds me a lot of the Food 4 less Kerri and I use to shop at in Provo.
7. Today Brianna graduated from BYU-I. So Dave's family showed up last night and we spent some time visiting with everyone.
8. Luckily I was able to get today off, so I was able to go to Brianna's graduation. I reminded me of how wonderful it felt to graduate and finally be done. now all she needs to do is complete her student teaching.
9. I have received several items from BabyRus, but the labels don't say who they were from so I just want to thank whoever bought the items.
10. I can't believe only six more weeks to go. I almost feel as if I have very thing ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment