1. Work has gotten very busy. Friday we didn't even have time to take lunches because Dr. Rolston needed to do a fracture leg surgery. Luckily the office manager order us some pizza to eat between projects.
2. Dave picked me up from work Friday so that we could head straight to Meridian. It was fun to use our new GPS unit to find Grandma and Grandpa's house. work went a little longer than planned so we didn't reach our destination until 11:30.
3.We got up early the next morning to go to the Lake. Wow, the water was freezing cold. Take your breath away cold. It was refreshing once you got use to it.
4.Dave was impressed that everyone was willing to try something out. It was fun to watch the kids get pulled around in the tube. Although no one successfully got up on the surf board there were some really close tries. Jackson and Kimberly almost had it.
5. I was glad that Terri and Tyler were able to come later. All the Kids sure wore Dave and I out. We got to the Lake just before 10:00am and didn't stop til almost 6:00pm.
6. Afterwards Dave and I went over to the Frazier's for some Pizza and Just to hang out. It was nice to be able to spend some time talking with Terri. I sure do miss living close to the Fraziers.
7. I guess we must have been pretty tired because instead of getting up at 8:00 Sunday morning, We slept until 10:00. After breakfast we were able to visit with Grandma and Grandpa. We had a very good weekend and hope to repeat it some time. We decided to leave early enough so that we got home at a decent hour. So at around 1:00 we headed out and were able to arrive home at 6:00.
8.Unfortunately I have no pictures of the weekend, because like always I forgot my camera. No matter what I always seem to forget that one item when I pack in a hurry.
9.My car windows got tinted on Thursday. They sure do look good. Here in Idaho I was able to get all 4 side windows tinted. It is against the law in California, which is too bad because it looks so good with all 4 windows done. I hope that the tint will help with the heat inside of the car and protect my upholstery better.
10. Jolene gave me my first lesson today on training horses. I learned how to lunge a horse in a round pin. I am excited to learn more.
4 comments:
Sure sounds like you had a great time at the lake in Meridian. I was looking forward to some pictures. I'm sorry you forgot your camera. Did anyone else take pictures? I glad you were able to have a great weekend with everyone.
I also love the picture at the bottom of your blog. I just discovered it today. You have two of my favorite pictures on you blog from your wedding.
How did no one get up on the wake surf? It is so Easy!!!
It's not as easy as it looks you are just naturally athletic.
Post a Comment