Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. Dave's work van is still not working. Its now been 4 weeks and the dealership in salt lake has yet to figure out what is wrong. now they think they may have cut some fuel lines while working on it. you would think that would be an easy fix. why is it taking so long?

2.Watching American Idol once again, every year I say this time I won't watch but I always get drawn in. my favorites are Michael Johns, David Archuleta, Brooke and Carly.

3.I actually went visiting teaching friday after work and although it wasn't the best timing it was nice to meet the sisters I teach. I think next month I will encourage my partner to schedule for a different night of the week. I didn't get to have dinner with Dave because I was out til almost nine. I missed having our date night out.

4. Saturday morning we left for Salt Lake along with Daniel and Heather. after dropping them off at Jennifer and Jeremy's(Dave's cousin) at the UofU we left for the boat show. Wow there is so much traffic in Salt Lake area.

5.I dropped Dave off at the Expo center and then I went to a nearby mall. I have been trying really hard to save some spending money, so I was able to shop and buy what ever I wanted. It really was the most fun I have had shopping in a long time.

6. I was also very excited to be able to have some Panda express for lunch. yum! it was so good. I sure do miss that place.

7.After the boat show Dave and I meet Jeremy and Cameo for dinner.We ate at a barbecue place called goodwood. It was very good and we didn't have to wait long to be seated.

8. Afterwards we went over to their condo to spend the evening. I was so glad to finally be able to spend some time with them. We played Scene it and then watched disturbia. I had never scene the movie before, but thought it was very good. As always Shia Labeouf was great.

9.Left Sunday morning for our trip back to Idaho. stopped at my work on the way to pick up the dogs. they had spent Saturday at the hospital. Poor barney was so stressed out. I don't think he sleeped at all over night. the first thing he did when we got home was to run to the bedroom on to the bed and fall fast asleep. I don't think I've ever seen him so out.

10.It was nice to have a little trip/break this weekend. but now its back to work.

No comments: