Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. Since Dave wasn't able to work all last week due to all the closed roads he went out Saturday. Luckly the roads were open and he was able to deliver a lot of packages.

2.I stayed home and was able to watch President Hinckley's Funeral on BYU tv. I cried and laughed.

3. Daniel and Alex came over Sunday and watched the Superbowl. I was busy making dinner so I didn't watch most of it. I did get to watch the last 10 min. very exciting and great that the Giants won!

4.The installed a new digital xray machine at work. Which is very exciting since it is even easier to take an xray and has 80% less radiation.

5.It snowed a ton this weekend, especially on sunday. For some reason they dodn't worry about plowing the roads over the weekend, so the roads were really bad monday morning on my way to work. It took me over an hour to get there, yuck!!

6. When I got home they had finally plowed the road and piled all the snow right across our driveway. Of course it looked much smaller when I tried to drive over it and got stuck! I felt so stupid, I should have known there was no way my little car was going to make over a hill that was as tall as it. luckly a nice neighbor noticed I was in trouble and came over with a tow strap to pull me out. I then parked on the street and waited for Dave to plow to driveway.

7.Since Dave had to work Saturday we had to put off our anniversary plans till this coming Saturday. I am looking foward to our massages at the spa. I think we both need one!

8.Dave's Van is still in Salt lake. It is suppose to be ready sometime this week.

9.I am ready for a break in the weather. Maybe just a little warmer with no snow. What is it just six more weeks of winter?

10. Have a great week!!!

1 comment:

Lights for Liberty said...

I sent a belated anniversary card....

- Rhonda