Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1.Had a nice Valentine's Day. Dave left a teddy bear with a rose for me in the morning. I didn't want to fight the college crowd so I made us some steak for dinner.

2. Dave also decided on thursday he could no longer wait to give me my birthday present. He has had for about a month now. I was very excited to recieve my new ipod touch. It is really cool. I can even connect to our internet or any wifi signal with it. I also like that i can scan through all the album covers just by touching them.

3. So I ended up pretty much spending all day Saturday and Sunday downloading all of our cds onto the computer so i could add them to my ipod.

4.Dave's uncle and aunt came for the weekend to visit Daniel and bring some furniture for hhis apartment. Dennis, Jan and Jeffery showed up saturday night along with Daniels girlfriend. We joined them for some dinner at applebees.(really the only place in rexburg)

5.Sunday we had everyone over for dinner including Jesse and Louisa. It is nice having a place were I can have 9 people over for dinner. It would have never happened in our little apartment. The Roast I made was huge and took an extra hour to cook. so dinner was a little later then I had planned.

6. Daniel finally proposed to Heather on sunday. It is about time! I am very excited for them.

7. Went over to Daniel's after work monday to have some cake to celebrate his engagement and my birthday. It was nice to have some people around to sing happy birthday!

8.meet everyone at Texas roadhouse tonight for one last get togetherbefore they left Idaho. Yum!

9. The weather has been nice for over a week now, but they are expecting a storm to hit this weekend. I really hope they are wrong. I am so enjoying the sun!

10. I enjoyed doing a little dance dance revolution this morning before work. It really gives me a great workout. I really got my calves burning. I do wish I did it more often it is just so hard to find the time.

No comments: