Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. Left work early thursday because the weather had turned nasty. the winds were about 60miles per hour and all my coworkers were nervous about my drive home. So instead of taking a lunch I just work til 3 so I could drive home while there was still light.

2. Dave's van is still broken, and he is upset. they can't figure out what is wrong with it and just keep thowing new parts on it. the next part they ordered isn't suppose to arrive until friday, so that means it won't be ready until next week and that is if the new part fixes the problem.

3.Saturday morning Dave and I went to get a couples massage for our anniversary. The girl who worked on me really worked hard to relieve the knots in my shoulders. My shoulders were sore for the rest of the day, but I was much more relaxed.

4. We went and saw Fools Gold Saturday night. It was pretty fun, although not as good as I had thought it would be.

5.Sunday was the Rexburg Temple dedication. We went to the 9:00am session. President Monson said he was glad that a temple dedication was is first offical act as President of the church. The spirit was very strong while he spoke. I loved watching the corner stone ceremony, President Monson was very funny and light hearted. He even asked the young children to help, so cute.

6.Had the rest of the day to relax. Spent most of the time preparing dinner or watching Jesse play the xbox. Had Daniel, Jesse and his friend Troy over for dinner. Jesse and Troy's wives were both out of town. Everything turned out great. I think I may have finally mastered the rolls.

7.The bad weather has finally taken a break, and the highs have reached into the 40's that past couple days. I think some of the snow has melted, it is kind of hard to tell. The roads are great no ice or snow. I can drive a normal speed, yeah!!

8.Took my car in today for a 60,000 mile service. wow! I can't belive I have already have that many miles on my car.

9. It is dental month at work so that means 6 plus dentals scheduled a day, tommorrow they are 8. and they are suppose to be done by 12:00. I am not sure if that is even possible.

10.The dogs are starting to get a little cabin fever. Its just been to cold to really go out and exercise them. now that it is warmer they want to say outside for longer and I can almost trust them not to take off with out a fence. They don't want to come when I call them in and sometimes takes me ten minutes to get them to listen.

No comments: