It sure seemed like September was a busy month for us. Not that we actually did a lot, but just trying to get back into the routine of school and other activities.
I started doing preschool every morning with Brady, while Nathan is at school. There really were no good options to send him to preschool where we live so I decided I could get him prepared for kindergarten on my own. We will see how that goes. So far he really likes it and actually asks for more work long after I am ready to be done. He has really picked up on his numbers and we are working on the his letters. I also subscribe to Koala Crate, which is a preschool box that he receives once a month with themed learning activities and crafts. We got the first box this month and he really loved it. As part of my home school program I decided that he would really enjoy spending time at grandmas so once a week he leaves with Dave in the morning and gets to spend all day with Grandma. Which is great since it gives us both a break and lets him socialize with some one beside me all the time.
If you ever come to my house and my kitchen is a mess it is because Colin just loves taking everything out of the dishwasher. While entertaining makes it nearly impossible for me to safely load the dishwasher so I tend to wait until everyone is in bed for the night.
Soccer Season Started a couple weeks ago. This is Brady's first year playing and Nathan's 2nd. So far they both love it.
Nathan with his team at the end of the first game of the season.
We were hanging out at soccer practice the other day and I turned to look at Colin and there he was just standing all by himself. He is so ready to be playing with his brothers.
Brady's age group is 3-4yr olds and it is seriously entertaining watching them run around the field chasing the ball and pretty much following none of the rules.
No comments:
Post a Comment