Wednesday, October 5, 2016

12 Months

Saturday Colin turned ONE. I can not believe how fast this past year has gone by. We sure did have a rough start trying to get him healthy and growing. With is failure to thrive status for the first month or so of his life it sure is wonderful to see how big and strong he has become. At his doctors appt he weighed in at 20 lbs. the nurse measured him at 30in. I am certain he is taller, but she had a hard time getting him to hold his head straight. He basically cried and screamed if anyone tried to hold him. basically if he sees mom he insist on being held by me. Sometimes I have to be pretty stealthy if he is happily playing and I want to get past him to another room.

  This one sure doesn't make it easy to take good pictures of him. Always moving or wanting to be held.










Birthday Post to follow...

No comments: