Last Friday Colin officially turned 9 months old. I attempted to take his 9 month pics with the stickers I have but no matter how hard I try he just won't hold still long enough for a good shot. Now that he is so mobile it is pretty much impossible to keep him anywhere "I want " him to stay. Which means that every door in the house is shut and I am constantly discovering all the things that the boys leave on the floor in his mouth. All it takes is a mobile baby to discover how not baby proof your house is. He had been doing just an army crawl for about 2 weeks, every once in a while he would get up on his hands and knees and rock but never able to make a move. That all changed early last week when it all finally clicked and now he is crawling like a pro. He also discover how great it is to stand up next to the furniture and after discovering him twice standing in his crib I quickly lowered the mattress so that he wouldn't go tumbling out. I still can't get him to eat anything that requires chewing actual pieces of food. But he loves his baby food, cereal, and yogurt. Silly boy!
Seriously he is so stinky cute, but constantly on the move so these ended up being more of action shots than anything else.
Well, at least i got this great shot of Brady and Nathan.
That look you get when he has had enough.

No comments:
Post a Comment