Nathan has been begging for over a year now to play soccer. Pretty much anytime he saw anyone playing he would ask when he was going to get to play. Unfortunately last year I missed sign ups because they happened around the time we moved. So I made sure to pay better attention this year so I could get him signed up with the city rec league. Games finally started a couple weeks ago and he is really enjoying playing, maybe even more then he liked baseball(don't tell Dave that) It is pretty entertaining watching a bunch of 5 and 6 yr olds running around the field after the ball. Pretty much none of them know the rules, so basically it is do what ever you can to get the ball in to the other net.
My parents took Nathan to his game this past weekend while I was in the hospital and got some pretty fun shots of Nathan in action.
I really am liking his coach. He understands how important it is that the kids have fun and learn. HE has been rotating all of them through each of the positions. This past Saturday Nathan got to play goalie. He sure looked like he had fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment