Friday, January 3, 2014

Practice


I pulled out my camera the other day just to practice a little bit on changing the settings and get clean clear shots. I really want to learn how to shoot great pictures with the 50mm lens. So after doing a little research I tried to figure out my camera a little more.

At first I snapped a few shots of my cat Tevi. My mom's cat unexpectedly died with out warning early that morning. One minute she was eating food, the next she yelled out and went to lay down under the table. When my mom checked on her she was gone. So weird. All my animals are really starting to show their age especially Tevi. She has always been a plump cat, Kerri got her from the BYU vet tech program and they were very well feed ;). now she is skinny and light as a feather. Here is to hoping we a few good years left.

                                                 Pretty, sweet Tevi.







Next I tried doing some outdoor shots with Brady in the sand box. Here I spent a lot of time messing with the shutter speed.





1 comment:

Kerri said...

Ahhh, Tevi is looking really skinny. I love the sandbox pictures.