Christmas morning Nathan slept in until 9am. We must have really tired him out the night before. Since the rest of us were up by 7 we impatiently waited for the sleeping boy. Finally when he was awake we all headed out to the tree to see what Santa brought. And both the boys were excited to started. working right away. I love that my boys love helping out around the house, and Brady's new vacuum is perfect. He spent most of that day pushing it all over the house. And Nathan was happy to get a realy "cool" tool set that included safety goggles. We spent the rest of the morning exchanging gifts and enjoying some sour cream twist for breakfast.
Dave really spoiled me this year and got me two new lenses for my camera. A 50mm and a telephoto lens.
I tested out the 50mm the rest of the morning. Now I just need some more practice and time to really learn how to use it. The rest of the pictures below are from the 50.
1 comment:
Fun! How lucky are you to have a child that will sleep in til 9?! Jealous! Have fun with your 50 mm...I've loved mine for the past 2 years that I've had it. It takes great shots inside and outside.
Post a Comment