It has been several week since I have had a chance to really post anything new. We have been enjoying the warm weather and staying busy. Nathan has been battling an ear infection all month. I thought the tubes were going to take care of that but for some reason this one just won't go away. We are now finishing up with antibiotic#2 and I am hoping tomorrow the doctor with be happy with what she finds. Earlier in the month both boys were hit with a stomach bug that seemed to only make them sick at night and in the morning, the rest of the day they would act perfectly normal. At first I thought that Nathan was just super nauseous from his nasty middle ear infection but once Brady starting vomiting I figured it was something else. I am so glad that is over.
I have been pretty stressed out all month. I am in charge of New Beginnings this year and really feel like I am way outside my comfort zone. I am so afraid of it going badly. Two more weeks and I can put this activity behind me.
A few Fridays ago Nathan's sunbeam teacher invited his class over to her house fora movie night. Nathan thought it was the greatest thing ever. I am so glad his introduction into primary was with such an amazing teacher.
It has been unusually warm all month. We have been enjoying weather in the high 70's to low 80's. And although it as been great to still be able to wear shorts California desperately needs rain. We did take a trip to the beach last week and had a great time enjoying the perfect beach weather.
The waves were huge that day, although these pictures do not do them justice. But I forgot my good camera so I only had my phone. The waves were so loud at times it sounded liked thunder when they crashed down.
Nathan has finally discovered the fun that is video games. He got Disney Infinity for Christmas and has spent a lot of time playing, he especially likes the Incredibles. But most recently he has wanted to play Mario Kart. It is amazing how fast he went from not be able to even finish a lap to coming in the top 3 all of the time. Of course Brady can't really join in but that doesn't stop him from acting like he is also driving a car.
The biggest news we have this month is that we finally have a place to live. My parents have been extremely nice letting us stay with them for so long. A few months ago we decided to look had some new construction homes in Los Banos, because the housing market here in Hollister just was not working out. The houses were either too expensive or in such bad condition we would have had to drop a ton of money into them to just make them liveable. On a whim on our way home we stop in small community of Santa Nella to check out the new construction there. After walking through one of the homes it just felt right. So the following weekend went back and signed all the papers to purchase a home. This month we finally got the official loan approval and they started working on the foundation a couple weeks ago. I am really excited because it is more than I ever thought we would have here. Single story 4bed 3 bath home on a large lot. The estimated finish date is May 2nd as long as there are no delays.
Starting work on the foundation.









1 comment:
:)
Post a Comment