Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was great this year. We were able to spend some time with both families. My Mom's Family came over just after 2pm and we had fun playing games, eating soup, and enjoying all the goodies. Our group  has gotten pretty small, this year we just had My uncle Dave and family and my Aunt Margaret and family.

                                       Playing Christmas Bingo.
 We left around 4:30 to head to Grandma and Grandpa Dickson's for for appetizers, the nativity, and fish pond. I didn't get any good pictures of the Kids acting out the nativity because I only had my phone on me. Nathan decided that this year he wanted to be a Wise man. After the Nativity we all participated in grandma's annual fish pond. Everyone gets to "go fishing" for their present.




Then everyone gets to open Christmas jammies and we head home to get ready for Santa to come.

                         Checking with NORAD to see where Santa was.
                                                       Hanging up our stockings.



1 comment:

Kristy said...

I don't think you ever outgrow a fish pond...I love them! What a great tradition!