One of my favorite things to do during the summer here is to spend time at the park. Our favorite park is Porter Park in Rexburg. My only complaint is that it is too close to BYU campus so at times it can be overly crowded, but right now is the perfect time to go there since the students are all on a 7 week break, yeah! The great things about this park are it has a great playground and picnic areas, plus at one corner there is a splash park and Carousel. Which are just perfect for little ones on a hot day. So I decided that Nathan and I would spend the morning at the park.
The Splash Park
The Carousel is definitely his favorite part of the day. While we were at the park Nathan started running away from me and towards the street. After a couple times of trying to tell him that he couldn't play in the street he still wasn't understanding me so I told him if he kept running off we would just go home and he wouldn't get to ride the horses. Well that put an end to it and he played on the grassy hills until the carousel was open and immediately got in line. He always picks out the same horse to ride, but today there was already some girls around it so I had to convince him to ride another one.
No comments:
Post a Comment