Tuesday, July 5, 2011

just relaxing

We have really started to enjoy our summer. It has been nice not having anything really pressing to get done. We had an awesome 4th of July but I will get to that post later when I can get some pics from a friend.

Right now we have a friend's horse in our back pasture and Nathan thinks it is great to feed him carrots.


                                                  Kryptonite grazing in the pasture.

Here Nathan is yelling "More!"  and waving the carrots at Kryptonite after he walked away.
 Nathan just loves hanging out with Chief and his Daddy. 

All three of my boys lounging on the couch.
               Couldn't be any happier about laying next to Chief.
 Chief not so sure about the whole thing, but patiently put up with Nathan crawling all over him.
 Nathan does this great smile now when I pull out the camera and say cheese.

3 comments:

Julie/Mom said...

He is looking a lot like his daddy!
Nathan has a great smile! :)

cameo said...

Nathan is seriously SO incredibly adorable.

Kerri said...

Nathan is so cute! I miss you guys.
And that horse is gorgeous!