Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I love daddy!

 Nathan pretty much loves everything dad these days. First word when he wakes up daddy, also first person he ask for when I pick in up for day care. Monday Nathan was "helping" me put the groceries away when he decided that daddy needed a soda. So he picked up a can from the fridge and then proceeded to find daddy and give it to him. Last night Nathan was having some fun with Daddy's hat and cheesing it up for the camera.





 
Nathan's other new found word is movie. He is always asking to watch "movie", which usually means he wants to watch A bug's life or Mickey mouse club house. I have been trying really hard to only let him watch one a day, but it has been really hard, since we haven't been able to play outside. Which is all he really wants to do. Hopefully today we will get a little time outdoors, at least it is looking sunny and nice right now.

The other day I finally bought a bed for Chief's kennel. I have been feeling bad that all he has been sleeping on is a thin blanket. He has destroyed all the other beds we got him as a puppy. I think he has out grown his chewing stage, and he really seems to love his bed. Every night around bedtime you can find him on his bed.
The other night Barney thought he needed some time on the bed so Chief shared it with him.


1 comment:

Julie/Mom said...

May can't here fast enough.