We are so ready to be done with the cold windy wet spring and are ready for hot summer weather! Poor Nathan desperately wants to spend all of his time outside. I last about 30min in the wind and then I end up giving up and make Nathan come back in. Last night he really wanted to go back outside but it was windy and raining. So I opened the front door and showed him how bad the weather was and although he was upset he seemed to go back to playing. A few minutes later Nathan brought me his hat and gloves and asked me to help put them on and then went to the front door and asked to go out. He was so upset when I said we still couldn't go outside. Poor little boy he tries so hard to be good.
1 comment:
He's a smart one! Already problem solving
=)
Post a Comment