Not that much has been happening the past month. I have been working full time hrs the past two weeks and am very excited for the week to end so I can go back to normal work hours. My house is a mess but I have just been too exhausted to care. I really don't know how anyone can work full-time, take care of a toddler, cook dinner every night, and keep their house clean.
The weather has been teasing us with some nice weather and then returning to the gloomy overcast/raining/snowing days. Nathan really wants to go outside any time he can. Which has been very limited. Last week we spent some time outside while Dave was working on the brakes for his Fedex van. Nathan would not stay inside knowing that dad was outside. It was a little cold, but Nathan didn't care he had a great time stomping through the mud puddles in his boots.
My primary class has actually been going pretty good the past few weeks. It really helps to have Dave sitting in my class. I spent about ten minutes at the beginning of class a few weeks ago and had the kids create their own rules for earning and losing the puff balls that fill their reward jar. Sometimes they are even better at pointing out someone breaking the rules then I am. It has been such a relief to figure out that they are highly motivated by the idea of earning something special.
2 comments:
So cute, I love the picture of him looking out the front window.
You could win a photo contest with that first picture. He is such a cutie! I love him in his little reunion t-shirt too. It finally fits him, Ha!
So glad the class is going better. What a good idea you had to have them make the rules and work toward a common goal.
About the messy house, I just read the greatest quote today on another mormon mommy blog. "An immaculate house is the sign of a wasted life."
I think you are such an amazing mommy, wife, teacher, friend and support to your family. You definitely inspire me Terri! Love ya!!!
P.S. It's been gloomy and rainy here all week too.
Post a Comment