
Nathan is so curious now, here he is trying to grab the camera.Today was Nathan's six month appointment. He is still doing great. He now has one tooth, with a second on the way. He is really enjoying the solids and loves, cereal, sweet potatoes and bananas, but doesn't care for squash, peas, or apple sauce. He now is reaching for everything and loves to touch our faces. He is happy almost all of the time, but doesn't like to play by himself. So when he is a awake I don't get much done, which is OK with me I love spending my day with him!
Stats:
weight: 14.1 lbs (still a skinny boy)
height: 26.3 in
6 comments:
He is so cute. Love the pictures.
I know, Carson wants met to goo and gaga at him all day too. But I love it too-even if the house stays messy. I can't believe Nathan only ways 14, Carson weighs 17 lbs! He is a chunk! lol!
Wow! I can't believe he is already six months! He is so cute! I can't wait!
Such a cutie, love the eyes!
So CUTE!!!! Those eyes!
Such Beautiful blue eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment