Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. I really enjoyed that last minute of Supernatural this week. nothing more entertaining than Jensen Ackles lip synching to eye of the tiger! Just in case you missed it:





2. decided to try out a new kind of litter for the cats. all the clay/gravel dust has been really getting to me and I felt as if I need to vacuum everyday to keep from tracking all over the house. I now use a crystal litter and I love it. the crystal absorb the urine so only need to scope out the other messes. Tevi still manages to track an occasional piece outside the box, but not nearly as much as before. For anyone with indoor cats I would recommend switching!



3. Drove to Idaho Falls Saturday to drop the Truck off for service. We then went over to the Mall so Dave could get a back massage.


4. Relaxed all day sunday. The animals really enjoy taking up all the room on the couches.



Barney had to move once he realized Piper was sleeping next to him.


5. Made the usual for sunday dinner and had Brianna, Daniel and Heather over. Everyone must have been hungry because every roll was gone by the end.


6.Brianna made a chocolate mouse pie. It was yummy!!!


7.I watched 21 this week and thought it was pretty good. I really liked the ending.


8. After seeing all the previews for the new James Bond, Dave and I watched Casino Royale this weekend. Daniel Craig is definitely my favorite Bond.


9.I feel like I have spent all day cleaning today. I have been putting off any cleaning the past couple weeks, mostly I haven't felt up to it. The house looks a little better now.


10. Not very exciting this week, but at least I am starting to feel better!

6 comments:

Jeremy said...

That video is really funny and Daniel Craig is one of the best Bonds ever, but Sean Connery has to take the top spot, he created the character.

cameo said...

That clip was funny. Was that really part of the show? What was the storyline?

Kerri said...

I agree with Jeremy about the Bonds. Connery will forever be the best but Craig is a close second. much better the Pierce Bronson. And I would like to add how much enjoyed Jensen's performance of eye of a tiger. Awesome!!!!! Man I love that show.

Terri Griffith said...

That clip was shown after the episode was finished. during the show it just had the begining with him laying in the car no singing. the whole episode was funny though because Jensen caught a sickness that made him scared of everything.

Lynn said...

Is that a beagle? My mother has two.. she's a big beagle woman :) I'll stick to my Danes, but they do tend to take up more room on the couches. :)

Terri Griffith said...

Yup Barney is a Beagle, Dave had him when we met and he really is the best dog ever. although I have to admit I am partial to Danes also and someday maybe we will get one!