YAY!!! So you are due next April or so?You'd better not be joking and it better not be your horse -I'll come after you.
WOO-HOO!!!!!!!
Only One! Hope you are feeling well. Has my book arrived yet? let me know when it does. I sent it media mail and I am curious how long it takes.
i knew it! The last time we saw you, i had a feeling!! so, shen is the due date??CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I love that you can actually see the baby in the new ultrasounds! Congrats!
Congrats! You'll be such a great mom!
Congrats from me too!!
Whew. The word is out officially. Sorry to spoil it in an earlier comment, but Krista was telling all here :-) Congratulations you two. We're so happy for you! Good luck with that morning sickness. Hopefully it won't last too much longer.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
YAY!!! So you are due next April or so?
You'd better not be joking and it better not be your horse -I'll come after you.
WOO-HOO!!!!!!!
Only One! Hope you are feeling well. Has my book arrived yet? let me know when it does. I sent it media mail and I am curious how long it takes.
i knew it! The last time we saw you, i had a feeling!! so, shen is the due date??CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I love that you can actually see the baby in the new ultrasounds! Congrats!
Congrats! You'll be such a great mom!
Congrats from me too!!
Whew. The word is out officially. Sorry to spoil it in an earlier comment, but Krista was telling all here :-) Congratulations you two. We're so happy for you! Good luck with that morning sickness. Hopefully it won't last too much longer.
Post a Comment