1. Went over on worked with Millie everyday but friday last week. put some hoof moisturizer on every night and now her feet are really starting to look good.
2. Saturday Dave worked on putting a lift kit on his truck. It is his birthday present(a little early), but he wanted to put it in now.
3. Sunday our friends Adele and Jake blessed their baby girl, so we went over to their place after the meeting to have some lunch.
4. Monday we went to the Eastern Idaho State Fair with Jesse and Miles. We had a good time walking through all the animal barns and eating some fair food. I was told I had to try Tiger ears(which are really big flat scones), it was yummy! Dave won a huge stuffed lion, which I ended up caring around for most of our time there.
5.We went and saw the Mummy last night and I think we both felt it wasn't worth the money we paid to see it. So disappointing since I loved the first two.
6.Since I also have tuesdays off I was lucky enough to have a four day weekend. It was nice to get up this morning and read for a little bit instead of feeling like I had somewhere to be.
7. The sears guy came today and finally fixed our lawnmower. The blades had been stuck because the lever to move them was bent.
8. Went over to Jolene's today and she helped me work with Millie again. She is getting better but I still think she needs to learn more before I see have she is to ride. I have been trying to teach her to move her feet when I ask. She improves everyday.
9.only three days of work this week and then I get to have a week vacation! I am so excited and very overdue for some time off. I think I am getting a little burnt out.
10.The weather has turned cold, I can't believe it is already the fall. It rained sunday and monday. I have started wearing long sleeves and jackets. I guess summer is so short so that when it is warm we really enjoy it!
2 comments:
The mummy was a disappointment, wasn't it. Love the new look on your blog. Keep warm. Miss you guys!
I am so excited for you being able to live your dream of owning and training horses. I am finding more and more reasons why I'm jealous that I can't visit.
Post a Comment