1. Saturday Dave and I went to Idaho Falls with Daniel just to look around. We stopped at a western/ranch store to check out some saddles. I had fun looking at everything I need to get. Then we went to the boat store to see if they had any anchors, we lost our anchor at bullards bar. They didn't have what we were looking for so I guess we will need to get it online.
2. By the time we were done it was nearly three and we were starving. So we stopped and had lunch at applebees. We enjoyed a lot of appetizers. I ate so much that I didn't need anything else for the rest of the day.
3. For the first time in over a month I made a sunday dinner with rolls. We had Brianna, Daniel and Heather over so I actual felt motivated enough to bake some rolls.
4. Started watching the new season of TV shows. I love having DVR that way I can watch my shows when I have time too. I tried watching the first episode of the new show Fringe, but I must admit that it was just a little to weird for me. Plus it was slow, too bad though because I love Joshua Jackson. I guess I'll just stick to the shows I already love.
5. Last week we got the boat winterized and have moved it into our garage. I sure am going to miss the summer!
6. bought the new book Brisinger, the third in the Eragon series yesterday. Now I just need to see if I can put off starting it until I finish the Ender series I have been reading. then I plan on starting some Shannon Hale since she was highly recommended by several people. I just don't know which of her novels I should start with?
7. Was shocked when I bought dog food yesterday and it cost nearly $40, just a few months ago it was $26. I know they had to raise prices because of gas, but really that much!
8. Dave came home from work last night to discover that the cats had tore into their can of treats and had eaten the whole container. what a surprise that they were not hungry the rest of the night. I wonder why I can't get weight off of Piper?
9. I have been leaving Frodo loose in the backyard for short periods of time and have been happy to find him still in the backyard when I get home. I still don't think I can trust him while I am at work. 10 hrs is just gives him to much time to find a way out.
10. Now that it is cold we have been battling the wasp. after killing several nest around the house, it has gotten better. But I think there is one under our deck because there are always several swarming around the back door.
1 comment:
My first Shannon Hale book was Goose Girl, and I loved it (it is based on a Brothers Grimm fairy tale, so it does include talking to animals, just letting you know ahead of time.) But, though I haven't yet read it, I have heard The Princess Academy is awesome.
Post a Comment