Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. I actually played an inning in the outfield for Dave's softball team. A couple of players were late. luckily I was prepared for this week so that I could help out if needed. Not that I was much help seeing as the one ball that came flying past me I was to slow to catch. The team did really well and won easily.

2. Decided that it was finally time to give the boat a good washing. It was filthy. now every thing is already to go. hopefully the weather will cooperate and we can take it for a drive this coming Saturday.

Piper enjoying some time in the sun, she is ready for some boating!(well maybe not)

3. Went to our friend's Brad and Jolene for a BBQ Saturday night. The food was great, and afterwards we set our Christmas tree( ya we still had it) on fire in their fire pit. I think the flames must had reached 30 feet, know wonder they can be such a fire hazard.

4. One of their mares was in season so they decided to try and give their young stallion a try. It was pretty entertaining watching the young horse try and figure out what he was doing. Hopefully in about 11 months they will have a new baby.

5. They finally caught us on Sunday and now we have to talk this coming week. I am so not looking forward to it. I think Dave is even more nervous than me.

6. they were really slow at work today, so they called to give me the option of staying home. it is nice to only work four days, I wish I could always be on that schedule!

7.Finally went in this morning and got the boat registered in Idaho. I didn't realize it was going to take so long, but at least now we are legal to take it out.

8. I have officially past my year mark at work. It sure doesn't feel like it already has been a year since we moved here. time flies!

9. Had Daniel and Heather over for dinner last night. They had just gotten into town from California and their honeymoon. They got married on Friday and it sounds like they had a great time!

10.Well, I guess I should stop putting off preparing my talk.

3 comments:

Kirstin said...

It sounds like a good week. Do you ever get to ride the horses? I love the new pictures on the side. Beautiful colors to go with such a cute couple.

Terri Griffith said...

I get to ride sometimes, and I am planning on going over tuesday mornings, so Jolene can teach me how to train horses.Something I've always wanted to learn.

Kirstin said...

I remember when your dream job was to train horses. That would be awesome if you could learn how to do it now.