Since I wasn't able to do one last tuesday I thought I should make the effort this week.
1. Thursday april 10 I flew to california to visit Kerri, Adam, and Aidan. My original plans were to arrive in oakland at around 3:30, unfortunately my flight out of Idaho Falls was delayed. Delta called me at around 8:00am to inform me my 12:20 flight was delayed until 1:55. And once again they called on my drive to the airport to inform me the flight time was now at 1:45. They had already switched my salt lake connection flight to 4:30. But to my surprise when i checked in at 1:00 my boarding pass stated that my flight was now leaving at 3:13. I don't quit understand what the problem was. Anways as soon as i saw my departure time I started stressing out. now I wasn't scheduled to land in Salt lake until 4:15 with my flight leaving at 4:30. talk about cutting it short. Of course with my luck my flight landed outside the E terminal(which is just a covered pathway from outside to the rest of the terminals) and my connection flight was leaving out of terminal B and not the beginning of terminal B no it had to be at the very end, so it was almost the farthest possible gate away from where I landed. with only 15 min I had to run to make my flight. So if you ever see people running through the airport it was probably the airlines fault.
2.I was very excited that evening to eat some dinner at In n Out. one of the few places I miss from california.
3. Had a great visit with Kerri and Adam. I was glad to be able to spend some time with my new nephew. Friday Kerri and I went shopping with Aidan. Saturday I watched Lady in the Water while Kerri and Aidan took a nap. I liked the movie. later that day we watched Enchanted, which was very cute.
4. Sunday was Aidan's blessing and it was great to visit with family. I was glad that Jeremy and Cameo were able to come. The blessing outfit that Kirstin made for him was so cute.
5. Mom came up on monday and after a short visit was able to take me to the airport.I got home very late because I had a 2 1/2hr lay over at the salt lake airport.
6. It is amazing how much has to be done when you are only gone for a few days. I was to busy to even get on the computer until Wednesday. I usually use my laptop to get online and store my pics, but for some reason the computer would not stay on. everytime I turned it on it would shut off after a few minutes and sometimes it wouldn't even turn on. as far as I could tell the battery and power cord were both still working. after a couple days of frustration I came to the conclusion that there must be a short between the power cord and the battery. I also decided it wasn't worth the cost to fix it so after salvaging my pics I have retired the laptop.
7. For the past week we have been very slow at work. and since we are in the process of doing some remodeling one of the doctors thought it would be great time to repaint the back treatment area. So wednesday afternoon I spent my time at work painting. I was so tired by the end of the day.
8. Mom Griffith and Dave's Sister Brianna arrived in Rexburg and thursday to dropped Brianna off for the new semester. We had pizza with the everyone thursday night.
9. Unfortunately I was feeling too sick friday night to hang out. I had been fighting off a sore throat since wednesday and by friday it was a full out cold. yuck I hate being sick. I hope it goes away soon.
10. Everyone came over Saturday and we grilled some tritip, yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment