1. Dave got the boat out of storage, so that he good make some additions before this summer. Like a loud stereo system and a hot water shower for me.
2. I am already starting to think about our plans this summer. and yes grandma I am hoping for a weekend in the meridian area. would you like to go on the boat?
3.unfortunately it is hard to think about the summer when it is still snowing. that's right snow and more snow. at least it is melting faster then it is coming down. and it is actually suppose to reach the 60's this weekend, of course just when I am not here.
4.For lunch on Saturday we went with Daniel to a hamburger place called Big Juds. They are know for one pound burgers. none of us tried to eat one.
5. So Dave has been looking at some crew cab trucks that past few weeks, mostly because he has always regretted buying an extended cab before he meet me.
6.so for fun Saturday he wanted to drive through the ford dealership to see what they had. there just happened to be a blue and silver F350 with every option that he wanted and after trading the other truck in we ended up with a lower monthly payment. Can't turn down a deal that good. It has a ton of space in the back.
7. I discovered something great about idaho. It only cost 8 dollars to register the new truck. because here you own the license plates and just have to pay to transfer to different vehicle.it would have cost over $400 in CA.
8. Enjoyed watching conference at home on the TV. always great to hear the messages of our prophet.
9.now that there is much less snow the dogs have gotten really bad at taking off. they no longer stay in the yard. I feel like I am always yelling at them to come back. I can't wait till we get a fence! They want to be outside all the time, but if I let them out for too long they disappear.
10.I think they chased a skunk tonight. I am just glad they didn't get sprayed. they are is so much trouble , especially since when Dave called them they didn't come back and were no where in sight. they came running back to my call with their tails between their legs trying to avoid Dave.
2 comments:
I left Terri and comment with our blog's email. I should have thought of adding her before, as I've left comments on her blog!
You're Terri.
I left a comment on KERRI's blog.
Good grief! This sleep deprivation thing is making me crazy go nuts!
Post a Comment