Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. Last week was a very long week. and for some reason I couldn't sleep all week. It would take me 2-3 hrs to fall asleep, then I would wake up at 2 or 3 in the morning and when I finally felt like i was sleeping it was 6:00. I am not sure why I couldn't sleep, but by friday I was so tired.

2. Friday night we went out with friend's to a place called Stockman's. we hadn't tried it before. Dave said the food was good. Unfortunately for me, right as they brought our food out I lost my appetite. pretty much just the smell was making me feel sick. then the headache I had been fighting off all day really became bad. I tried to take a few bites, but it just made me feel worse.

3.By the time we left my headache was so bad that lights were making it worse I had to keep my eyes closed on the car ride and every bump made me feel more nauseous. It felt as if the car ride would never end. I just wanted to curl up in bed and go to sleep.

4. by Saturday morning I was feeling much better, no more headache although I still didn't want to eat. I felt bad about the night before, but I can't remember any time when I have felt that way. I think maybe it was because i was so tired.

5. The office manager called me this morning to tell me i didn't need to come into work. I guess it is nice to have the whole day off. I think she is just trying to make sure I don't go over hours like I did last week. But sometimes it just can't be helped.

6. the time off gave me the opportunity to clean the house.

7.rented I am Legend this weekend, both Dave and I were disappointed with it. It had so much potential but just never really did anything.

8. I was excited to discover this weekend that the third inheritance book comes out in september. The third novel by christopher paolini is named Brisinger.

9. I was also excited to learn that the fourth novel of the twilight series comes out in august. It is called breaking dawn. Can't wait to read what happens next!

10. It snowed again sunday night and was very windy yesterday. and it is very cold today. I just keep thinking it will be warm soon!

No comments: