2. Brianna made a 5 course italian dinner for his family. Dave said it was very good. It is exciting to have her home. It will be fun to have her around for the summer.
3. Dave got back at around 11:30 Sunday night. It was a quick trip, but it was nice for him to visit.
4. I got finally got my hair cut on Saturday. I decided that it was time to try out some bangs, since that seems to be the trend this year.( I wasn't copying Kerri). I pretty much hated them all day saturday, but now i really like them. I guess after having no bangs for 14+ years I just had to get use to them.
5. It was ward conference and Sunday, so church was only for two hours. Just sacrament meeting. It was a good meeting about preparing for temples, etc.
6. There is a bad cold/flu going around at my work. one of the girls went home early yesterday and ended up at the doctors. She was diagnosed with type 2 flu and won't be back for a week. now the rest of us just have to pray we don't get sick. especially since that is the dangerous flu that they keep talking about on the news.
7. I decided to take frodo in early to my work so that I could groom him before work. When I left the house Barney was very mad. He pushe aside the cutain so that he could see me and frodo leave. He looked so sad.
8.Frodo was very good, he stood very still for me as a shaved his whole body. He was so shaggy. I am sure he feels better now.

9.It snowed thursday and Saturday, but otherwise it has been getting warmer. the highs have reached the high 40's.
10. I keep expecting to hear from Kerri, I am excited for the arrival of her baby. any day now!!!

6 comments:
I love the haircut! It is so cute. Maybe I will get around to getting mine cut soon. It is too long and I can't do a thing with it. How does Dave like your haircut??
Love the bangs.
Ditto - Love the bangs!!
dave likes it, although he thinks it makes me look just like Kerri. I just remind him I have always looked just like Kerri.
I like the bangs. I've been thinking about doing it to my hair but I'm afraid they'll bother me too much since I normally don't like the feel of tickles on my face. What do you think?
i think you would look good with bangs, although I still haven't gotten use to how it sometimes tickles my face.
Post a Comment