1.Poor Barney caught a really bad cold from staying at my work a couple sundays ago. He started reverse sneezing on wensday. By Saturday he was no longer eating, had running eyes and a running nose, and was coughing and reverse sneezing. I could just tell he was not comfortable. I felt so helpless to help him. Finally I made it to the store and got him some Benadryl. Soon afterwards he was eating and seemed a little better. He seems better everyday, but still has some very violent revers sneeze attacks, after it stops he seems a little out of breath. I hope just a few more days of Benadryl and he'll be back to himself.
2. Mentioned his sickness to the Doctor's on Monday so they would know a virus was spreading in their Kennels. Soon after several other clients called to inform that their animals were sick also. They had boarded at the same time as Barney and Frodo. Luckly Frodo only coughed for a day and never got worse.
3.Dave's Van was fixcd by friday, so early saturday he got a ride on the salt lake express to temple square. Jeremy was able to pick Dave up and give him a ride to the dealership. Dave got back around 5:00pm. It was a long day.
4. Monday as Dave was heading to wyoming he discovered that his newly returned van was leaking fuel. It had to be towed back to Salt lake. It now is fixed again, but they want to keep it an extra day to make sure there are no other problems. It is a good thing the dealership is picking up the whole bill including the towing.
5.Our taxes are complete, and we are actually getting a little back.
6.Saturday we expreience every kind of weather. It started out warmer (30's) and sunny, then it snowed, then rained, then got very windy, then hailed.
7.even though it snowed last night, it is melting fast now. there is even a patch of green in the back yard. Frodo finally found it today even though it has been there a few days.
8.Watched The Gaurdian, and I was surprised that I really liked it. I'll admit that it made me cry.
9.I am reading a biograghy on how Elizabeth I became queen. And am really enjoying it. It is an exciting read. I am at the part where her sister Mary wants her dead and It is very hard to put it down, I just want to know how she survives.
10.work is a little calmer this week, but I am still staying busy. The road to Dave's route was closed for most of the morning today, but luckly opened around 11:00 so he could get some packages delivered.
No comments:
Post a Comment