1.Dave's van was finally ready Wednesday, so we made a shotgun run down to salt lake after work. We made it home around 1:00 am. So far no more issues with the van.
2.I wasn't really that tired Thursday, but by Friday I was very tired. Unfortunately I had to get up at 4:30 on Saturday to work for the emergency clinic. I then work for 13 hrs. I was so tired by the end of my work week.
3. The bad thing about day light savings is that we lose an hour, but now it is light when I leave work at six and doesn't start to get dark until around 7:00, which i love. I can't wait until it is light until ten. Long , warm summer days!
4. It was a good thing that i got to sleep in this morning. So that I could recover from the lack of sleep last week.
5.Barney is all better and back to his normal self.
6. The snow is really melting fast now. It is all frozen solid now, so the dogs can walk over it where ever they want without falling in. I have to keep a better eye on them because it so much easier for them to leave the yard.
7. as it melts it forms into pools of water and the re freezes at night. so yesterday morning the garage door was frozen to the ground. I had to use a pry bar to release the door from the ground, so i could leave for work.
8. I think I have adjusted to Idaho weather, because yesterday I was hot in my jacket and it was only in the 40's. i guess 40 is warm when most of the winter it was 10 or below.
9. I am very excited that Brianna is coming home this week. Dave is going to be able to fly to Ca for the weekend.
10. Have a great week!!
1 comment:
40 seems warm to me too, now.
- Rhonda
Post a Comment