Wednesday, July 25, 2018

The Hogle Zoo

Monday we headed to the Hogle Zoo in Salt lake City. The boys always seem to enjoy the animals, but really we go to the zoos because I love them. It was very hot but surprisingly the animals were all pretty active. I especially liked watching the Polar bears swim. We spent a few hours exploring the exhibits, then we were able to watch the bird show. Afterwards we let the kids cool off in the small splash pad and enjoyed some dipping dots and a train ride. After that we were wiped out from the heat and headed home to my parents in Heber City.

 I can't remember what this cat was called but her baby was adorable curled up with her.








Polar bears in action!




                                                           


Ready for the bird show to start.

                                              Donating some money the the Cockatiels.



                                                 Group photo with an American Bald Eagle.











                                                A ride on the train before heading home!

No comments: