The kids had a week off of school in February and I was kind of dreading a week with nothing going on. But after realizing that there would actually be snow at the cabin, I decided to invite a friend and take the boys for a few days of playing in the snow. Even though it was very last minute my friend Kristin was happy to join us with her kids. We all piled in my car and left Wednesday afternoon before the storm hit getting us safely to the Cabin with out any issues. The kids had a blast playing all day Thursday in the snow even though it was freezing. They spent all day in and out sliding down the driveway in the freshly falling snow. I often had to coax them inside for a break because Colin and I were tired and wanted to warm up. Friday morning we woke up to even more snow, so after breakfast the kids enjoyed more snow time while Kristin and I packed up the car and cleaned the Cabin. We had such a wonderful time.

No comments:
Post a Comment