A couple weeks ago the boys had reading week at school. It happens every year for Dr Suess's Birthday/ Everyday they are given a different theme to dress like. Usually its really simple like wear red, wacky wednesday(clothes backwards or inside out), etc. the last day they are told to wear Pajamas or to dress up as their favorite character from a book. The boys really wanted to participate this year so to Hobby Lobby I went to find some ideas.
Brady requested Pete the Cat. I ended up just making some blue cat ears with felt and a visor and then had him wear a blue shirt and pants.
For Nathan I decided to try and come up with a Ash Ketchum costume because the Pokemon books are one of the few he actually likes to read.
I was in luck because Hobby Lobby actually had a hat that was close enough for me to make work. I just drew on the symbol from his hat with fabric markers and got him a black t-shirt along with a Pokemon belt he already had and he was good to go. If I had more time I would have tried to figure out the jacket, Maybe for Halloween?
reference pic:
No comments:
Post a Comment