Tuesday, November 1, 2016

HALLOWEEN

Monday we stayed close to home and just dressed up after dinner for some trick or treating in the Neighborhood. This was our first year staying home for Halloween and I loved  not going anywhere but was kind of disappointed that so few houses got into the Halloween spirit. We walked until the boys were tired and there were very few house handing out candy. I think we might have successful  trick or treated at maybe 10 homes, super disappointing. Dave stayed at home so he could hand out candy the the other kids but he only had kids come to the door 3 times. I guess our house is located to far away from the others in the the neighborhood and no wanted to walk all the way down to our court. Now I have lots of left over candy.

Here are my trick or treaters!


                                                         Luke Skywalker as fighter pilot.
                                                             Clone Trooper


                                                                       Baby  Dragon





1 comment:

Julie/Mom said...

Awesome! love these boys!!!