Sunday, May 1, 2016

Disney California Adventure Park

We spent day two exploring California Adventure and we had a blast. The crowd was a lot more manageable. The wait time for the cars ride was less then 45min so we did that one first and it was just as great as we remembered. I always forget that most of our favorite rides are in this park. They changed one of the Cars land rides to these dancing cars and Brady absolutely loved them. Nathan still loved Toy story Mania and of course I had to take a turn on my favorite The Hollywood Tower of Terror.
But the highlight of our day was meeting Captain America and Spiderman. I really love the way Disney does its characters. It is always a special personal experience no matter who you meet. I think that is why I love Disney so much. Everyone we met whether it was chewbacca, mickey mouse, or the super heroes all of them took time with each person that came to meet them. You are never rushed to just get a picture and they interact with you like you are the most important person they meet. I love that the get down to the kids level and talk with them. Even asking about Nathan's Jedi training. Spiderman really put in extra effort to get Brady to warm up to him, because originally he wanted nothing to do with him. But with in couple minutes he got a hug and a fist bump.

We were sure tired by the end of the day and ready to head home the next morning.






















No comments: