Colin turned 7 months this past Sunday. And despite having some teething issues he is just as happy as ever. Dave was mentioning the other day about how he is always so happy. He has two teeth coming in now which has caused a lot of restlessness and a poorer appetite. He really doesn't want the bottle unless he is starving and even then he doesn't want to finish it ever and he even started eating smaller portions of his food too. It has also been waking him up extra early. I often start hearing him fuss around 6:00am instead of after 7:00 like he use to. Here's to hoping this passes quickly and we can get back to a better wake up time. He rolling all over now and loves the bouncer but mostly just wants me to hold him. Sometime while we were on vacation Colin decided that getting swaddled and rocked were no longer great. Most of the time now when he gets tired I can just lay him in his crib and walk away. The past 2 days he had been a little more clingy and has let me rock him but mostly it just makes him mad. This development made me a little sad because he is my last baby and I was sure I would get to rock him for at least another 6 months. So for now I will take advantage of the times he still wants to be rocked and enjoy the ease of putting him to bed when he doesn't.


No comments:
Post a Comment