Monday, February 8, 2016

4 MONTHS

Colin turned 4 months old on the 1st of February and boy has he grown. His schedule is pretty regular now. He is down for the night around 11 and most days he doesn't wake up again until 6, and on really good mornings he sleeps until 8:00. He loves to he held facing out and sitting it. He often gets mad if I try to lay him down on his back to play with toys. I've started putting him down in his crib for naps instead of relying on the swing so much and so far so good. I love how he is so happy all the time now, and finally he has stopped the screaming when he is ready for sleep. Well at least when I don't wait to put him down for a nap.





                                  He sticks his tongue out all of the time, definitely a Bell trait.




1 comment:

Julie/Mom said...

Cute as a button! Love the tongue!