Last Wednesday was Brady's First Birthday! I just can not believe how fast time has flown by. He is definitely no longer my baby but a full blown toddler. Walking around every where getting into all sorts of trouble. His new favorite game is to purposely do something he knows he is not suppose to be doing and wait for you to respond. Once you tell him no he gives the most mischievous grin and pauses long enough for you to come grab him which then causes him to run off giggling. I have tried to redirect him with toys but he is pretty strong willed. I want to get so mad at him for doing it but he is just so cute that we all end up laughing. I see trouble in my future. He is growing so fast and is already in 18month size clothes. At his doctors appointment he was 22lbs 1 oz and was 32inch tall. 4lbs heavier and 3 inches taller then Nathan at the same age. He has been on a really great sleep schedule, although occasionally he still wakes me up extra early. He goes down for the night at 8 and wakes up the next morning around 7:30 and the take two 2-3 hrs naps during the day. I really can't complain. He is a great eater and will pretty much chow down and anything I put in front of him, except veggies. He stopped eating baby food a month ago but still loves the apple sauce type that comes in pouches so I am able to get some veggies to him that way.
Here is a look back at a year ago, such a sweet baby boy!
My mischievous toddler now in his super hero cape that he is always asking to be put on.
Happy Birthday!
2 comments:
Too cute!
He is so cute... I love those cheeks!
Post a Comment